Our services are comprehensive. We believe very strongly that knowledge breeds success. Whether you have 3 pet boys or a large breeding herd, our clients are supported in the same way. We are proud to say we often get repeat business from our alpaca sales. We pride ourselves on helping new owners and often hear from owners who have not had that support from their own breeder/seller! Problems do arise from time to time and it is important to know where to get help.
We are always very pleased to hear from anyone interested in alpacas, for whatever reason. We are also very happy to help if we can with queries and health issues. When we started farming we often had to find out the hard way – by trial and error. Our original alpacas are still with us and the oldest is 18 this year.
Our services include;
- Comprehensive advice from an experienced, knowledgeable alpaca breeder and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Long term support for our clients
- Consultancy, animal selection and farm set up
- Introductory days, Husbandry workshops, fleece workshops and 1 to 1 training on request
- Alpaca sales priced realistically according to quality, age and purpose
- Export service – we are approved by DEFRA
- Alpaca transportation – DEFRA approved transport – Animal transport Licence Holder
- Shearing contacts
- Pregnancy determination using both dopplar and ultrasound methods
Available for purchase;
- Alpaca fleece for sale in a range of colours. Very fine and ideal for handspinners
- Black alpaca fabric from our own herd for sale
- Camelid Conplete Feed is available for collection. A complete mineral formulation for alpacas and llamas
- Small bale hay subject to availability. Made from our own fields it is ideal for alpacas or ponies. Is guaranteed to be ragwort free and is also fully badger fenced.